- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 2 Days
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to design and architect Web Content Management (WCM) solutions based on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. The course focuses on architectural issues and decisions.
This course is intended for experienced technical and solution architects who have a minimum of four years experience with Office SharePoint products and technologies.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the key features of an Office SharePoint Server 2007 WCM solution.
- Take advantage of the content management architecture of Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Optimize the server infrastructure for a WCM solution.
- Secure a WCM solution.
- Optimize the performance of a WCM solution.
- Customize and extend the WCM features of Office SharePoint Server 2007.
Module 1: Web Content Management Overview
- This module gives an overview of the WCM features of Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- What Is Web Content Management?
- First Steps in Your Web Content Management Architectur
Module 2: Architecting Content Management for Your Web Site
- This module describes how to plan and design the look and feel of your site and how to manage content and the approval process.
- Creating a Consistent Look and Feel
- Managing Content Pages
- Approving Content
Module 3: Server Infrastructure and Content Deployment
- This module describes how to plan and design server farms for WCM solutions and how to manage the deployment of content between multiple environments.
- Server Farms for Web Content Management Solutions
- Content Deployment
Module 4: Securing a Web Content Management System
- This module describes the security considerations that apply to WCM solutions in Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Securing Servers
- Network Security
Module 5: Optimizing Performance for Web Content Management
- This module describes how to ensure that your portal architecture responds well to the expected load from users.
- Optimizing Content
- Optimizing Servers
Module 6: Extending Web Content Management
- This module describes the ways in which you can customize Office SharePoint WCM so that you can include customizations in solution architectures.
- Customizing Content Presentation
- Customizing Content Editing
- Customizing Content Deployment
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses