In this course, you will acquire fundamental skills needed to author, share, and use geographic information and maps across the ArcGIS platform.
You will learn how to efficiently find, explore, manage, and analyze geographic data and create informative maps that showcase your work.
The course covers a variety of techniques to effectively share GIS maps and resources with decision makers, stakeholders, and the public.
Who Should Attend
GIS professionals and others who have an introductory-level knowledge of GIS concepts and limited ArcGIS experience Goals
- Introduction to GIS
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Use ArcGIS software and content to create high-quality maps that combine data from different sources.
- Organize, create, and edit geographic data so that it is accurate and up-to-date.
- Manage, symbolize, and label map layers to support visualization and data exploration.
- Design an attractive page layout for maps that will be printed.
- Apply a standard workflow to analyze GIS data and solve spatial problems.
- Share maps and analysis results so they are accessible on multiple platforms.
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses