- Modern Standard Arabic (Fus-ha)
- Media Arabic (Sahafa)
- Teaching of Quran and about Islam
- The Standard Arabic Course (Fus-ha) aims at developing the learners' communicative ability in the four language skills; listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Media Arabic (Sahafa) introduces the language of print, TV and the internet news media to students of Arabic seeking to reach advanced level. It aims to help
- Students master core vocabularies and structures recognize, various modes of coverage, distinguish facts from opinion, detect bias and critically read news in Arabic. It also enables students to read, listen to and understand extended texts and long political speeches.
**Other courses can be tailored according to learners 'need and interests.
**A course can included both (Fus-ha) and (Ammiya) according to the student's needs.
About Links Institute
We aims to set high standards in the education industry. Our goal is to meet our customer’s expectations, review our situation and upgrade ourselves so as to continually provide quality service to all our customers.
To be a distinguished language center that offers high quality language and training programs, and be recognized locally, regionally and internationally.See all Links Institute courses