- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 13 Hammam Bin Munabbeh Street Amman, Jordan
These courses are run on Saturdays and evenings. Usually, they are basic language skills: reading, writing and conversation.
- Classrooms: Our classrooms are fully-equipped with the latest technology and we have designed classrooms to be a comfortable place for our students and encouraging zones for learning.
- Internet & Free WI-FI: We offer our students free High Speed Wireless Internet Access in all parts of JLA. Students are welcome to bring their labtops and connect to the internet in any part of the JLA.
- Language Resources: Students can use the school's classrooms and the library to study, see film or read the books of JLA language library.
- Student’s ID Card: After registration, students will get a JLA's ID card that helps them getting some services from different institutions.
- Assistance: The staff of the JLA, academic and administrative, take care of the students' needs for the complete duration of their stay. They are always available to give students every kind of information and to offer any kind of help they may need.
To reflect a just and proper image of Arabic language and culture and to promote international and intercultural understanding.
To provide excellent Arabic language instruction and meet or exceed our students’ expectations.
To be internationally the institution of choice and to be recognized internationally as a symbol of excellence in teaching Arabic language and culture.See all Jordan Language Academy courses