- Price JOD 1,592
- Duration 60 Hours
- Locations Queen Rania Al Abdullah
In this course, students will be introduced to authentic, unedited Arabic language materials from Arabic newspapers, magazines, TV broadcasts and interviews, and other media.
As with all of our advanced subjects, emphasis will be on developing fluency in oral and written expression through discussions, debates, presentations, and written work.
The topics covered may include but are not limited to the following (students may suggest other topics that interest them to the teacher):
- Women's Issues
The order of activities for each topic will be:
- Reading or listening to a selection before coming to class
- Class discussion and/or debate
- Oral presentations by the students
- Written homework assignments on the same topic