- Duration: 30 Hours
- Timings Part Time, 3pm - 6pm
Learn how to speak Arabic under the supervision of a Doctor of Philosophy who has more than 15 years experience in teaching non-Arabs. He is former lecturer at: Wollongong university in Dubai and Preston university in Ajman
- This programme is UNIQUE; designed by a Trainer with a PhD in Methodology of Teaching Arabic to Non-Arabs.
- The book used is only material written/available in the market to teach (SPOKEN ARABIC) as it must be taught.
- We guarantee that you will start speaking in Arabic even after the first sessions. You will be able to hold a simple conversation in Arabic for up to 20 minutes at the end of the first month..
- Previous knowledge of Arabic is not required.
- We are not teaching specific dialect, our course is based on the most commonly used Arabic words from all the dialects. That is why:
- You will master the Arabic language from all around the Arab world.
- You will learn how to converse with an Arab regardless of his/her origin
About the Trainer:
Dr Yusef has been teaching Arabic to speakers of other languages for more than 15 years. During that time has refined his methods of teaching and has achieved visible results. He obtained a PhD in Methodology of teaching Arabic to non-Arabs from Halifax University, USA in 2006. Prior to that, he designed the Arabic programmme at Preston University and Wollongong University.
- Level 1: Beginner
- Level 2: Intermediate
- Level 3: Intermediate
- Level 4: Advanced
- Level 5: Advanced
- Reading and Writing Arabic Language Training: Beginner
About Select Training and Management Consultancy L.L.C.
With soft skills training programmes delivered for more than five thousand satisfied clients accumulating several thousand training hours, SELECT is a clear leader when it comes to delivering highly interactive and practical training programmes and workshops that effectively improve employee performance. Our professional partnerships add value to our training programmes with internationally accepted certifications such as City & Guilds and theILM.
SELECT’s carefully chosen team of trainers and management consultants come with extensive professional experience and intensive subject expertise, which result in effective training programmes, transformed employees and satisfied clients.See all Select Training and Management Consultancy L.L.C. courses