- Locations: Ali Baba Educational Services, Amman, Jordan 11942
- Duration: 1 to 4 Months
The center offers standard Arabic courses of different durations for students and professionals coming as inpiduals or as groups. The courses are offered as monthly and weekly courses at specific start dates. Two types are offered:
Levels: Three language levels of each group course are offered :
- the beginners level,
- the intermediate level,
- the advanced level.
The three levels may get subpided into sub-levels depending on number of enrolled students. A student will have to sit for a placement test on the first day of the course to determine the group class he or she should join.
Different international and local textbooks are used.
- The main textbooks used are ‘Al-Kitaab Series’ (Alif Baa, Al-Kitaab I,II,III).
- This is in addition to ‘Al-Asas for Teaching Arabic for Non-Native Speakers: I,II,III’.
- The textbooks are supplemented by other materials and activities.
Certificate of Completion
- Upon the successful completion of the course, each participant receives a Certificate of Completion indicating the name, level and duration of the course attended. Students will receive official transcripts indicating the content of the course studied so they can claim credit at the their home universities. It’s however the students’ sole responsibility to negotiate with their home universities the appropriate number of credits to be awarded.
About Ali Baba International Center
Ali Baba International Center is located in the heart of Amman; the beautiful capital of Jordan. The center has full accreditation form the Ministry of Education in Jordan to teach Arabic language to speakers of other languages. The center is also approved to grant US college credit to any eligible students through Brookhaven College in the USA. All ctheirses are taught at Ali Baba International Center by experienced multilingual Jordanian teachers with solid teaching experience . The center offers immersion programs throughout the year. A typical program consist of a language ctheirses, comfortable accommodation and rich extracurricular activities. The language ctheirses are supplemented by cultural and social activities, and guided-ttheirs to the major ttheirist attractions of Jordan. Participants in the programs will also be enctheiraged to meet and interact with people everywhere, immersing them in the every fabric of the Jordanian society , gaining for themselves an insider’s view of Jordanians lives.See all Ali Baba International Center courses