- Locations: Amman
- Duration: 1 Month
- LGC offers two types of Arabic language programs: the group and the solo program. Regarding our group programs we have developed modern teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), from beginners to advanced levels, children’s classes and conversation clubs; covering all main language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Moreover, conveying new vocabularies of authentic situations in daily life.
- The classes are held from Sunday till Thursday, with almost monthly starting dates; besides particular modules, assigned texts with unsurpassed manners of learning.
- The size of each regular group is 5 to 10 students. Individual courses are considered by 1 to 4 students.
- The center offers a shining illustration for those, who have obtained the language in their home country, in a unique way.
- LGC seeks forward to develop foreign students in their Ammiah too.
About Language Generation Center
Language Generation Center … known as LGC, is a Multilanguage institute, and was founded for the purpose of teaching different languages like German, English or Arabic for non native speakers for kids, youth and adults.
All instructors are qualified and the senior instructors have a long experience in the methods of teaching. The courses are filled with rich information involving around every aspect of language and therefore students can savor the competence of the teachers, who are friendly and highly motivated to mediate the language they are teaching.
With its expanded relations, the center offers the ability to interact with multinational cultures around the world. All students with different language levels are welcome to join, whereby the center also meets the demands of foreigners wishing to learn Arabic, to approach the remarkable language in Jordan. Therefore, LGC is pleased to greet everyone on board.
LGC also welcomes medical doctors and nurses to learn the German language if you wish to go to Germany for specialization. We are certified instructors and examiners for telc German exam for medical doctors and nurses.
Dr. Renata Asali (Executive Director) is a PhD holder from the Humboldt University in Berlin in Teaching German as a Foreign Language, has seven years experience in Educational Cooperation and Teaching at the Goethe Institute Jordan as well as more than 10 years at the University of Jordan. She is also a certified examiner for all Goethe exams, telc B1/B2, telc Deutsch Pflege B1/B2 and telc Deutsch Medizin B2/C1 as well as all ÖSD exams needed for Austria, Germany or Switzerland for studying, working or living there.
Mrs. May Asali Shihabi (Management Consultant & Quality Assurance) is certified by the Goethe Institute Munich in Teaching German as a Foreign Language. She has more than 30 years experience as an instructor and trainer at the Goethe Institute Jordan, where she was for ten years the Head of the Language Department. She is also a certified examiner for the Goethe and ÖSD exams as well as an instructor for telc Deutsch Pflege B1/B2 and telc Deutsch Medizin B2/C1.
Last but not least … We are listed at the German Embassy in Jordan to translate all the papers needed at the Embassy. We translate German, Arabic, English and vice versa documents, CVs, personal papers and much more.
LGC is also an official German language examination center of ÖSD for all German language exams needed to study, work or family re-union in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.See all Language Generation Center courses