- Price AED 1,400
- Duration 10 Weeks
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Jumeriah 3, Sunset Mall 2nd Floor, OFFICE 28 P.O.BOX 75433 Dubai,UAE
Enhance you Arabic reading and writing skills.
This is a course aimed at developing skills in the reading, comprehension and writing of Arabic, for Arabic speakers who have been brought up in non-Arabic speaking countries, or Arabs who would like to develop their reading and writing skills further. It also caters for the needs of those who did not have the opportunity to study Arabic properly at school, or not educated within Arabic-medium schools.
Take an Arabic for Native Speakers course and you will:
- Develop your skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Communicate using Spoken Arabic in situations and daily life contexts.
- Work in pairs and groups to develop real-life communication skills.
- Learn in an interactive way and focus on the communicative learning approaches into language.
- Learn using contemporary printed and audio/video material.
- Enjoy learning arabic in a group limited to 8 students to maximize interactive learning.
Dubai’s leading Arabic Language Centre was established in the year 2012.
Iqra’a Arabic Language Center is the center of excellent in teaching Arabic language with high qualified instructors, superior teaching methods, strong academic and management team and theylcoming atmosphere.
their passion is to teach and share their rich Arabic language and culture, both current and future generations. they showcase a unique teaching method whereby students learn in an interactive, logical and simplified manner, with dedicated and enthusiastic teachers.
their classes are for adult and young learner, native and non-native Arabic speakers. they invite all Arabic language lovers to come and join us and take part in the essence of the UAE.See all Iqraa Arabic Langauge Center courses