Course detailsThis course is designed to give students a comprehensive view of communication in the Arab world, its scope, importance in business, and the role of communication in establishing a favorable outside the firm environment, as well as an effective internal communication.
This course also develops an awareness of the importance of understanding the Arab culture to facilitate the business communication and to utilize business ;
- Gain a better Arab world view and language skills required for business communications (speaking, writing, listening and reading).
- Learn to speak Arabic while immersing in Egyptian culture.
- Develop interpersonal skills that contribute to effective, satisfying, personal, social and professional relationships in the Arab countries.
- Tuition fees, registration.
- A bed in a double room at our student’s apartment for one month.
- You can book a separate room with extra charge of 100 Euro/month (if there is availability).
- Free airport shuttle from airport to accommodation only.
- Free placement test, certificates, Wi-Fi at our school and accommodation.
- Follow-up of the student progress all along the course.
. Updated on 19 November, 2018
About Arabeya Language School
Our philosophy is expressed in our commitment to, and emphasis of, small groups - the smaller the number of students, the more attention each student receives. This pedagogical belief is one in which we believe strongly and which is reflected in our programs. Though one- or two-student classes are ideal, we nevertheless encourage groups of no more than four students. This classroom situation benefits the quality of education from two sides: the student participates more in the reading, writing, speaking, and listening aspects of language and the educator becomes better able to identify the student’s strengths and liabilities so that he or she can construct lessons effectively and productively. aller the number of students, the more attention each student receives.See all Arabeya Language School courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.