- Locations: Al Quoz
- Duration: 4 Weeks
- Timings Part Time, Evening / Daytime , 16 sessions (2 hours each)
This is a beginner course in Arabic. We live in an Arabic country, with an emerging appreciation of Arab identity. Professionals who can master Arabic basics will soon discover the benefits of being bi-lingual.
What will I learn?
- Changing shapes of Alphabets
- Parts of Speech
- Adjectives and Nouns
- Singular and Plural
- Words, Meanings & Sentence Construction
- Conversation related to Socializing, Business, and Shopping
- Conversation using numbers & time
- Conversation related to work environment of the attendees
- Commercial Vocabulary
- Word practice, Speaking practice
- Numerals, Days and months
Who is this course for?
This is a Beginner’s Arabic course designed for the ex-pat professional who wants to gain a basic understanding of Arabic for both professional and social contexts.
ILETS is a UAE registered training institute based in Dubai Academic City, (International Language and Exam Testing Services FZ LLC). ILETS offers high quality courses in language competency and applied communication suitable for both individual and corporate clients.See all ILETS courses