Appraisal skills are a formal two-way discussion between an individual employee and his/her manager, in order to review and recognise performance over the past year and motivate and assist him/her to achieve higher performance in the future.
Conducting an effective appraisal means that the manager is measuring the performance of his/her team and managing their contribution and impact on their team/organisation.
- Create a real commitment to a two way appraisal process
- Practice giving and receiving effective feedback
- Develop competence and confidence in conducting an appraisal meeting and overcoming any potential challenges
Explore your training goals:
- Encourage Team Work and Unity
- Set your company apart from the competition
- Developing emerging managers
- Increase individual performance
- Stregthen your frontline
- Improve relationship management
- Manage projects more effectively
- Foster a healthy culture
- Support nationalisation programs
Why choose PROTRAINING?
- Our people only care about your people.
- Our approach: Our training is fun anf our results are serious
- Our clients; The best companies in the Middle East look to us to develop their people and shape future performance.
- Our partners: We have long standing partnerships with some of the worlds most leading training and content creaters.