- Locations: Isa Town, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Duration: 66 Hours
The Executive Secretarial Programme, by emphasizing trole of the Executive Secretary as a professional assistant managers, aims at training Secretaries and Office Assistai
to provide quality secretarial services.
The course aims to equip the participants with tprofessional knowledge and skills necessary for efficie performance of executive secretarial work in toda changing office environment
Departmental Secretaries, Office Assistants, and Executivt Personal Secretaries
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Understand how to manage time effectively
- Establish Electronic filing/archiving etc..
- Leam how to prepare for meetings
- Influence customers with effective and high quality
- Problem solving and dealing with difficult people.
- Discover how to manage manager’s appointment and meetings.
- The secretary’s Role in Maintaining an Effective Operation
- Secretarial Organization and Information Management
- Handling the Manager’s Requirements
- Managing Correspondence
- Dealing with Customers
I he course is assessed through continuous assessment composing:
- Phase Tests ( x 2) 20 %
- Homework ( x 4) 10 %
- Project (Practical assessment) 30 %
- Final Examination 40 %
A certificate is awarded on successful completion of the course with anoverall mark of 50% or over.
About Bahrain Training Institute
As one of the leading training organizations in the Middle East, We_They maintained outstanding performance and progressed from one stage to the next in the design, development and delivery of industry-specific training and rehabilitation programmes. Since its establishment in 1979 by the High Council for Vocational Training as a “Vocational Training Centre” and then after restructuring it in 1992, We_They has always had a leading role in providing the highest standard of vocational training that caters to the needs and ongoing developments of different sectors of the labour market from engineering to services and information technology.
Since its inception in 1992, We_They has played a key role in meeting the needs of the labour market and trainees by providing quality education and training, qualifying Bahrainis to become a trained workforce that has all the potentials, skills and capabilities thus making them the employees of choice.
In its pursuit of excellence, We_They subscribes to the following values:
- To view excellence as the combination of efficiency, effectiveness, quality, equality and participation.
- To view staff as its most valuable resource whose development and well-being is to be nurtured.
- To function as a learning organization utilizing the capacity and talents of its staff in dealing with organizational issues.
- To operate in a transparent, ethical and accountable manner.