- Price TBA
- Locations Garhoud, Dubai...+1 more
OS X Server Essentials is a three-day course designed to give technical coordinators and entry- level system administrators the skills, tools, and knowledge to implement and maintain a network that uses OS X Server for Mavericks. Students learn how to install and configure OS X Server to provide network-based services, such as file sharing, web, and wikis. Tools for efficiently deploying and managing OS X are also covered. The course is a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises that provide real-world experience.
Who Should Attend
• Help desk specialists, technical coordinators, and entry-level system administrators who implement and maintain networks using OS X Server
What You’ll Learn
• The features and functionality of OS X Server for Mavericks • How to configure essential services on OS X Server for Mavericks
• How to use OS X Server tools to monitor and troubleshoot services • Effective use of OS X Server to manage a small network of Mac computers and users
• How to manage access to files and services
• How to prepare for Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) 10.9 certification
• Understanding of OS X
• Experience with OS X in a network environment • Basic OS X troubleshooting experience or completion of the Mavericks 101 course
Computer College, located in the Emirate of Dubai was founded in 1993 as a private institution of higher education. In 2009 Computer College was officially licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the UAE and authorized to award degrees and qualifications. In 2001, the Diploma of Computer Studies was granted initial accreditation by the CAA. Subsequently, in 2003, the Diploma in Business Administration was accredited by the CAA. In 2010, the Associate degree in Finance received initial accreditation and in 2011, the Associate Degree in Business Administration was granted full accreditation. In 2011, the Associate Degree in Computer Science also received initial accreditation. In 2013, the Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and the Bachelor Degree in Information Technology were granted accreditation by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. both programs were offers in Fall 2013 to incoming and continuing students.See all Al Dar University College courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
Hi, I recently graduated from high school. I know few things about hacking like kali, linux, back...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 IT, Computing and Technology, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)