First launched in 2006, over 13,000 supply chain professionals in 78 countries have since gained the CSCP. According to the organization, individuals with a CSCP certification earn an average of 21 percent more than their CSCP-free peers, while 62.6 percent of certified supply chain professionals think their certification had a “positive impact on their hiring potential.”
What is CSCP?
- Recognized by APICS The Association for operation management
- Educational program for operations and supply chain professionals around the globe
- Certification that provides the understanding of business continuity basics and the organization’s business continuity approach and strategies
What benefits will CSCP offer you?
- Help to create a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources and frameworks within a company to address the supply chain challenges and opportunities
- Increase the knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management, specifically in the areas of customer relations, international trade, information technology enablement and physical logistics
- Help you in presenting your organizational skills in order to develop more streamlined operations
What will you learn?
- Study of the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities including suppliers, plans, distributors and customers around the globe
- Skills needed to create consistency and to encourage collaboration through best practice, common terminology and corporate communication
- Understanding of using enterprise resource planning(ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses