- Locations: TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: TBA
If you are in the field of production and inventory, CPIM certification will play an important part in the advancement of your career. Introduced in 1973, the Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) APICS (the Association for Operations Management) program is recognized internationally for its value to corporations and employees. More than 75,000 professionals who have earned the valuable qualification of CPIM enjoy the benefit of enhanced credibility with both employers and customers.
What is CPIM?
- Recognized by APICS The Association for operation management
- This program has been designed to provide the learners with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company’s global operation
What benefits will CPIM offer you?
- Preferred by thousands of employees worldwide
- Help to bring your leadership skills to a next level
- Give you accreditation for future career growth
What will you learn?
- Understanding and evaluating production and inventory activities
- Fundamental relationships in the design, planning, execution, monitoring and control that occur
- Application of the principles of demand management, sales and operation planning, master scheduling and distribution planning
- Working knowledge of the tools and techniques for planning of inventory
- Translation of plans into operational activities
- Strategic planning and implementation of operations
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses