By getting BSCM certification, learn to manage supply chains effectively and be able to reduce waste, overhead costs and shipping delays in a scientific way. 86% of managers approve that BSCM certified employee supports the company in constantly outperforming the market.
What is BSCM?
- Recognized program by APICS The Association for operation management
- The basic concept in managing the complete flow of materials in a supply chain from suppliers to customers
- It covers manufacturing, distribution, service and retail industries
What benefits will BSCM offer you?
- Achieve effective and efficient logistical operations through market distribution strategy development, implementation and management
- Help mitigate risks associated with acquiring raw materials and delivering products or services
- Knowledge of the material in this module is assumed as a pre-requisite for the other APICS CPIM modules
What will you learn?
- Fundamental relationships in the design, planning, execution, monitoring and control that occur
- Understanding various supply chain environments
- Managing demand, including markets and customer expectations
- Designing products, processes and information systems
- Understanding supply issues including inventory costs, functions and metrics
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses