- Locations: Lebanon
- Duration: 2 Days
For individuals working for or representing entities subject to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) or UK Bribery Act.
This course covers the following topics:
- FCPA – Key areas of the FCPA
- U.K. Bribery Act 2010 – Key areas of U.K. Bribery Act 2010 regulations
- Local Antiâ€‘Bribery and Corruption Laws and Regulations
- Antiâ€‘Bribery matters relating to travel, entertainment, gifts and
- Antiâ€‘corruption trends and legislation
- Enforcement Actions and Trends (including reporting of potential bribery and corruption violations.)
- Compliance Standards
- (Optional – your organisation’s specific policies on Antiâ€‘Bribery and
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of the fundamental provisions of the FCPA and other applicable bribery and corruption laws and regulations and an ability to distinguish between permitted and prohibited transactions. They will have the confidence to respond appropriately to “red flags” of possible bribery and corruption violations.
About PWC Academy Lebanon
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses