- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
For individuals responsible for, or with a desire to enhance their knowledge in, AntiMoney Laundering (AML) programmes, fraud risk and economic crime. Regulators or consultants working in the financial services sector.
This course will cover:
- Introduction to money laundering, the mechanics, current trends and international perspectives • Local initiatives in combating money laundering activities.
- AML legislation – overview of key areas
- Law enforcement
- AML risks associated with specific industries (including banking,
insurance, and telecommunication.)
- Compliance requirements (including appointment of MLRO/AML
officers, customer identification requirements, suspicious transactions monitoring and reporting.)
- Awareness training and record keeping
- Criminalisation of money laundering, civil and criminal liabilities for
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of the Mechanics of AML, the key areas of AML legislation and the impact of noncompliance with AML policies and regulations.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses