- Locations: Al Majaz
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Timings 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Call: +971 4 2753473
International Centre of Excellence’s One-Day Compliance Workshop is designed for the Professionals, Middle and Top Management of a bank who are in direct contact with the Customers, the Regulators and the Staff responsible for managing the risks. This workshop will help the participants improve their effectiveness and performance in managing their risks prudently.
Who is this course for?
- Middle And Senior Management / Employees of a Bank or Financial Institutions
- Money Exchange Centres
- Insurance Brokers
What will I learn?
- Introduction and importance of Compliance Program for a Bank
- What is Money Laundering?
- Why Do People Launder Money?
- Developing an Effective AML/CFT & CDD/KYC Program
- The AML/CFT and CDD/KYC Risk Pillars
- Identifying and managing high-risk customers including PEPs, NPOs, PICs, including Trusts, Embassy Accounts, Religious organizations, Exchange Companies etc
- Establishing an Effective Compliance Program by a bank for customers: Individual, Consumer, Retail, Commercial and Corporate Customers (Including Trusts) And Financial Institutions.
- Managing Compliance Function in Banks through strict adherence
How will I benefit from taking this course?
The main objective of Compliance Program is to create awareness amongst the delegates who are especially involved in customer interaction and transactions
Gain an understanding about the requirement of AML/CFT & CDD/KYC policy and procedures in place and how this will affect you in your day to day job function
Assist and support in protecting the integrity and stability of the international financial system
How will I be assessed?
About The International Centre of Excellence (ICE)
About The International Centre of Excellence
The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) is a renowned and registered private educational, training and consultancy institution. ICE is also fully approved by the United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education and fully endorsed by the South African Embassy to render high-value, world-class education and training programs and services to corporate entities, banking and financial institutions, the aviation sector, hospitality and tourism sectors, motor industries and educational institutions. ICE recognizes the importance of the English language for flourishing businesses/individuals and has the qualified competence and experience to render internationally benchmarked services whilst incorporating successful learning methodologies. Training outcomes and resulting recommendations from major corporate brands, governmental institutions and individuals is a proof of ICE’s high quality deliverables.See all The International Centre of Excellence (ICE) courses