Course detailsAnger is a universal experience. Dogs get angry, bees get angry, and so do humans. You don't have to be a psychologist to know that managing anger productively is something few individuals, organizations, and societies do well. Yet research tells us that those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who don't.
What will students learn?
- Recognize how anger affects your body, your mind, and your behavior.
- Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger.
- Use an anger log to identify your hot buttons and triggers.
- Control your own emotions when faced with other peoples' anger.
Visit our website for ;
Updated on 03 November, 2019
About Boston Management Consulting International
Headquartered in Massachusetts, USA, Boston Management Consulting International has been a leading Professional Development and Training Solutions Provider for Project-driven organizations, as well as those with Operational models. We cater to the development needs of a wide range of industries including Government, Education, Banking, IT, Construction, Oil & Gas, and Industrial & Manufacturing. We are an American Institution with offices both in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, and an international branch in Dubai, UAE. We are a leading training and consultancy organization with plans to expand to other regions such as Qatar, Oman and Jordan. We also have strategic partners in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We offer trainings (both public sessions & in-house corporate trainings) in the following key areas, with the ability to cover even more trainings than what we can list here or on our website:
- Project, Program, Portfolio & Risk Management (PMP, PgMP, PfMP, PMI_RMP)
- Agile Project Management (PMI-ACP)
- Business Analysis (CBAP, CCBA, PMI-PBA)
- Six Sigma & Quality training
- ITIL, Prince2
- Leadership, Management & Soft Skills training
- Business Writing
- Cost Engineering
- Contracts Management
- Asset & Lifecycle Management
- MS Project, Primavera
The above is only a small list, but our offerings are much wider than that. We also develop custom courses & workshops. We can conduct trainings anywhere in the world including Europe and USA.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.