- Locations: 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
This workshop will help teach participants how to:
- Recognize how anger affects your body, your mind, and your behavior
- Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger
- Control their emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger
- Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger.
About British Cenrtification Inc
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses