Anger is a universal experience. Dogs get angry, bees get angry, and so do humans. You do not have to be a psychologist to know that managing anger productively is something few individuals, organizations, and societies do well. Yet research tells us that those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who do not.
The co-worker who can productively confront his teammate about his negative attitude increases his team’s chance of success as well as minimizes destructive conflicts. The customer service agent who can defuse the angry customer not only keeps her customers loyal but makes her own day less troublesome.
- Recognize how anger affects your body, your mind, and your behavior.
- Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger.
- Use an anger log to identify your hot buttons and triggers.
- Control your own emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger.
- Identify ways to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger.
- Communicate with others in a constructive, assertive manner.
- Module 1: What is Anger?
- Module 2: Costs and Pay-Offs
- Module 3: The Anger Process
- Module 4: How Does Anger Affect Our Thinking?
- Module 5: Understanding Behavior Types
- Module 6: Managing Anger
- Module 7: Communication Tips and Tricks
- Module 8 : Workshop Wrap-Up.
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses