By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand anger dynamics in terms of the anger cycle and the fight or flight theory.
- Know common anger myths and their factual refutations.
- Know the helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger.
- Know techniques in controlling anger, particular reading anger warning signs, using coping thoughts, exercising relaxation techniques and blowing off steam.
- Understand the difference between objective and subjective language.
- Know tips in identifying the problem.
- Express a feeling or position using I-messages
- The Cycle of Anger
- Understanding Fight or Flight
- Common Myths about Anger
- Do's and Don'ts
- Helpful & Unhelpful Ways of Dealing with Anger
- A Word of Warning
- Using Coping Thoughts
- Using Relaxation Techniques
- Blowing Off Some Steam
Separate the People from the Problem
- Objective vs. Subjective Language
- Identifying the Problem
- Using "I" Messages
Working on the Problem
- Using Constructive Disagreement
- Negotiation Tips
- Identifying Solutions
Solving the Problem
- Choosing a Solution
- Making a Plan
- Getting it Done
A Personal Plan
- Understanding Hot Buttons
- Identifying Your Hot Buttons
- A Personal Anger Log
The Triple A Approach
- Alter, Avoid, Accept
Dealing with Angry People
- Understanding the Energy Curve
- De-escalation Techniques
- When to Back Away and What to Do Next
Pulling It All Together
- Process Overview
- Putting It into Action
Qatar Milestone Training Solutions (QMTS) was established to offer our clients and trainees the opportunity to improve and support their skills and abilities needed to develop fulfilling and sustainable opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship and help them be part of the most current and latest knowledge in both, business and English Language fields.
To be a key milestone in the fields of business and English language training and be a pioneer in corporate and organization training and development in the Middle East.
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To promote and facilitate the highest standards in Business and English Language training
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through Internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To provide complete training solutions for corporations and government
organizations that need to train their staff on the latest business skills and English language.
To improve the clients workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their English and Business skills.
To play a significant role in the achievement of the prosperous
education future of Qatar and to address tomorrow's business growth.See all QMTS courses