- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
Anger is a universal experience. Dogs get angry, bees get angry, and so do humans. You don’t have to be a psychologist to know that managing anger productively is something few individuals, organizations, and societies do well. Yet research tells us that those who do manage their anger at work are much more successful than those who don’t. The co-worker who can productively confront his teammate about his negative attitude increases his team’s chance of success as well as minimizes destructive conflicts. The customer service agent who can defuse the angry customer not only keeps her customers loyal but makes her own day less troublesome.
Knowledge of anger management techniques can help participants to identify the causes of anger and reduce both the emotional feelings and the physiological arousal that anger causes. If your anger is out of control and is affecting your relationships and quality of life, this course can help you address and deal with your issues.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how anger affects their body, mind, and behavior
- Use the five-step method to break old patterns and replace them with a model for assertive anger
- Control their emotions when faced with other peoples’ anger
- Understand how to help other people safely manage some of their repressed or expressed anger
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Defining the Components of Anger Management
- The Importance of Understanding Anger
- Identifying the Causes of Aggression
- The Anger Process
- Identifying the Underlying Problems
- Anger Triggers and Road Rage
- Practicing Assertive Communication: Applying Self-confidence and Assertion
- Using Appropriate Verbal and Non-verbal Behavior
- Refraining and Controlling Your Own Anger, Feelings and Responses
- Understanding the mind and the body relationships
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses