- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Analyze data using analysis of hypotheses in Excel 2010
- Excel 2010 provides powerful data analysis tools that explore large volumes of data and make the data suitable in most business decisions.
- Use Goal Seek to analyze data
- Use the Solver tool for data analysis
- Create scenarios with the Scenario Manager
- Manage scenarios hypothesis in Excel 2010
- Create a table of data for analysis of hypotheses
- Recognize how project values in a series
- Use the analysis of hypotheses to find out how to get the desired result
- The analysis of assumptions used to determine the maximum or minimum value of one cell by changing other cells
- The analysis of assumptions used to forecast the best and worst results
- The analysis of assumptions used to explore a set of possible outcomes at a glance
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.