- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
This course will improve your ability to analyze issues more effectively and to solve problems in a comprehensive way. Learn analytical thinking strategies and principles that will strengthen your understanding of problems and your ability to reach decisions that are relevant, defendable, properly aligned to available resources, and considerate of all stakeholders.
This challenging, but entertaining, course revisits many of the thinking skills that lie dormant in the average person. You will explore various kinds of Individual group problem solving approaches, and learn how the wrong approach merely perpetuates problems rather than solving them.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and discuss the thinking or psychological faults/pitfalls that affect sound judgment and vigorous intelligence analysis (thinking about thinking)
- Conceptualize complex issues and problems through the use of applicable multidimensional techniques
- Understand various problem solving techniques
- Use operational analysis tools such as link/network analysis, event and commodity flow analysis, telephone records analysis, timeline analysis, and financial transaction analysis
- Use strategic analysis tools, such as indicator development, scenario-building, brainstorming, Porter’s 5 Forces model, PESTEL analysis, SWOT analysis, and Analysis of Competing Hypothesis (ACH)
- Understanding the Four Statistical Pillars of Good Data Collection and Analysis
- Assessing a Problem Correctly
- A 10-step Approach: Yielding Defendable Results and Sound Recommendations for Any Type of Problem or Concern
- Enhancing Problem-solving and Decision-making Abilities
- Presenting Results and Solutions for Maximum Impact and Influence
- Applying Lessons Learned to Future Operational Difficulties and Issues
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses