- Introduction : the purpose of performance analysis and review
- Shift logs and reports and their uses
- Daily reports and reviews
- The vessel performance report and review
- The CFS log and monthly report and their uses
- Monthly performance reports and reviews
This Unit is designed:
- To explain how analysis and review of container terminal performance measures can be used to improve terminal performance.
- To describe the range of logs and other report documents that provide the data for terminal performance reviews.
- To explain the principal circumstances in which terminal performance measures are reviewed, and outline the processes and outcomes of those discussions.
Before starting this Unit, the trainees should have completed successfully the following Units or will have demonstrated (for example by successfully completing the Tests for those Units) their understanding of the topics covered by them:
- Container terminal operations (C.1.1)
- Container ship loading and discharging operations (C.1.2)
- The container terminal quay transfer operation (C.1.3)
- The container yard operation (C.1.4)
- The container terminal receipt/delivery operation (C.1.5)
- Container freight station operations (C.1.6)
- Container terminal work schedules (C.2.4)
- The container terminal and international trade (C.6.1)
- Measuring container terminal performance (C.6.2)