- Nature and importance of financial analysis.
- Vertical and horizontal analysis of the financial statements electronically.
- Analysis of the relationship between cost - volume - profit electronically.
- Analysis of the relationship between financial position and the accounts of the result using the computer.
- Financial and statistical analysis to predict income statement.
- Developing capabilities of participants on the use of modern applications analysis and criticism of financial statements in to allow them rationalize their decisions and evaluating performance in an effective manner.