- Duration: 2 Days
For professionals, analysts and graduates who wish to improve their understanding of how valuations are carried out in practice, and the challenges faced in capital budgeting.
Participants will leave the course with a clear understanding of:
- Methodologies and approaches to business valuations
- Different types of models and when to use them
- The analytical challenges of appraising different projects
- The major investment tools and their functions in practice
- The differences and utility of valuation methods used in the market and how to improve the reliability of estimates
Upon completion of this course participants will have a firm comprehension of how to construct and assess capital budgeting models. This understanding will empower participants within the capital
budgeting process and enable them to craft value creating solutions for their organisation.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses