- Locations: Lebanon
- Duration: 2 Days
For professionals, analysts and graduates who wish to improve their understanding of how valuations are carried out in practice, and the challenges faced in capital budgeting.
Participants will leave the course with a clear understanding of:
- Methodologies and approaches to business valuations
- Different types of models and when to use them
- The analytical challenges of appraising different projects
- The major investment tools and their functions in practice
- The differences and utility of valuation methods used in the market and how to improve the reliability of estimates
Upon completion of this course participants will have a firm comprehension of how to construct and assess capital budgeting models. This understanding will empower participants within the capital budgeting process and enable them to craft value creating solutions for their organisation.
About PWC Academy Lebanon
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses