- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
This course is for managers and work teams directly involved in business units, functions or processes who wish to participate in assessing the organisations risk management and control processes.
This course will help participants to:
- Understand and implement Controls SelfAssessment (CSA) in
- Understand the approaches taken in CSA, including workshops, surveys, management information and analysis
- Function effectively in group decision making with regard to the control environment, and its effectiveness
- Work collaboratively with internal audit to assess and manage the
- Adopt CSA techniques, and be an effective facilitator in a CSA workshop
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of the benefit of selfassessment in the management of risk. They will have the knowledge to assess the functionality and effectiveness of existing internal controls and procedures in their organisation, determine whether these meet organisational objectives and design and implement a CSA approach in their organisation.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses