- Locations: Lebanon
- Duration: 2 Days
This course is for managers and work teams directly involved in business units, functions or processes who wish to participate in assessing the organisations risk management and control processes.
This course will help participants to:
- Understand and implement Controls Selfâ€‘Assessment (CSA) in
- Understand the approaches taken in CSA, including workshops, surveys, management information and analysis
- Function effectively in group decision making with regard to the control environment, and its effectiveness
- Work collaboratively with internal audit to assess and manage the
- Adopt CSA techniques, and be an effective facilitator in a CSA workshop
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of the benefit of selfâ€‘assessment in the management of risk. They will have the knowledge to assess the functionality and effectiveness of existing internal controls and procedures in their organisation, determine whether these meet organisational objectives and design and implement a CSA approach in their organisation.
About PWC Academy Lebanon
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses