- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
The Altiris Client Management Suite 7.1 Administration course is designed for professionals tasked with using Altiris Client Management Suite (CMS) to manage the software and hardware in their companies. This course teaches students how to install, configure, and maintain CMS.
Students learn how to use CMS’s core processes, including collecting inventory, delivering software, and applying operating system patches.
Students also learn how to use some reporting features in CMS to track and monitor their environment. Included are supplemental lessons on Altiris Server Management Suite.
- By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Install and configure the core solutions.
- Install the core solution plug-ins on managed computers.
- Gather comprehensive data using the Symantec Management Agent and plug-ins.
- Set up schedules to automatically deliver packages and tasks to client computers.
- Analyze gathered data using predefined reports.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses