- Duration: 1 Week
- Customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Difficult customers and situations.
- Industry rules and guidelines.
- Gate procedures.
- Baggage services.
Course Description Highlights:
- Respond professionally to customer requests and complaints.
- Keep your calm when dealing with difficult passengers, convertingcrisis situations into opportunities.
- Manage irregular operations and execute strategies to get back on track quickly.
- Use and endorse e-tickets.
- Comply with passenger and baggage handling standards.
- Transfer your knowledge to your colleagues and employees.
Customer expectations and satisfaction
- Passenger service delivery model.
- Listening and responding skills.
- Cultural awareness.
Difficult customers and situations
- Dealing with complaints.
- Conict management.
- Denied boarding.
Industry rules and guidelines
- Official Airline Guide (OAG).
- IATA manuals.
- Minimal Connecting Time (MCT).
- Automated Baggage Rules.
- Boarding and delays.
- Special customer handling.
- Carry on and checked baggage, allowances and charges.
- World Tracer.
- Dangerous items and general emergency procedures.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel &Tourism Institute
- Previous Airport Services Experience
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
About Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses