JETSTREAM offers the ATPL Integrated with Airbus A320 Type Rating program, including the MCC and a JET Orientation Training. ATPL is a continuous and comprehensive training program for future airline pilots that is offered to applicants without needing any previous flying experience. This program is specifically designed to provide an immediate advantage to those who enter the aviation industry, because it can sustain a consistent quality, even though it is quicker. From the basics of single and multi-engine flying to the Airline Jet, Airbus A320 Type Rating you will be trained by active captains/instructors of our collaborating airline companies. The Theoretical and Flight training hours offered in our course by far exceed the minimum hours required by EASA.
- Valid Aviation Medical Certificate Class 1
- Undergo the basic Pilot Aptitude Assessment, the EPST Compass Test
- Theoretical Training is conducted in JETSTREAM’s Training Centres located at the Athens International Airport or in Dubai - Silicon Oasis.
- Flight Training is performed in Diamond DA40, Diamond DA42 or Seneca III aircraft. The Flight Training takes place in Greece.
- Simulator Training is performed in our FNPT II approved for Instrument Rating, MCC and JET orientation training, located in JETSTREAM’s Training Centre in Athens.
- A320 Full Flight Simulator Training is performed in one of our cooperative centers in CAE Emirates Dubai - Lufthansa Frankfurt - IFTC Istanbul - CAE Brussels - ETC Cairo
Our aircraft fleet :
- Diamond Aircraft DA40
- Diamond Aircraft DA42
- Piper Seneca III
After the completion of the Airbus A320 Type Rating, 6 take-offs and landings will be scheduled with partner Airline.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINING
Aviation English Training, if required, can be scheduled after assessment of your written and verbal skills.
A training contract will be signed prior starting the course between the trainee and JETSTREAM. Once signed Prices and Training program will remain fixed throughout the course.
JETSTREAM is an Approved Aviation Training Organization (ATO) under the legislation of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) with an international profile, supporting Airline Operators and Inpiduals in set up, selection and training.
their portfolio covers the entire range for Professional Airplane and Helicopter Pilots, Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Cabin Crew training.See all Jetstream Aviation Academy courses