- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Weeks
- Location Jordan
- Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact.
- Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers.
- Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service.
- Improved Standard of Customer Service.
- Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills.
- Customer Contact Techniques.
- Cross-cultural Awareness.
- Managing stress.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institut
- Previous Airport Services Experience
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses