In this course, you learn the International Air Transport Association IATA ® terminology required to pass the IATA® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the IATA® Guide and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education IATA® attendance Certificate .
- The staff on an airplane can generally be divided into two groups, the flight crew and the cabin crew.
- The individual who works in the passenger area are known as the cabin crew. Such an individual may be referred to as a stewardess, flight attendant or air hostess.
- This course is recommended for Aspiring cabin crew members.
- Introduction to Aircraft and Aviation Familiarization.
- Crew Member Coordination and Communication.
- Customer Service and managing passenger interactions.
- Safety and emergency procedures.
- Module 1 – Introduction to the Cabin Crew Profession
- Module 2 – Landing the Job
- Module 3 – Cabin Crew Healthy Living/Lifestyle
- Module 4 – Introduction to the Aviation Industry
- Module 5 – Introduction to Aircraft and Aviation Familiarization
- Module 6 – Crew Member Coordination and Communication
- Module 7 – Customer Service
- Module 8 – Managing Passenger Interactions
- Module 9 – Safety and Emergency Procedures
- Module 10 – Medical Emergencies and Medical Training
- Module 11 – Introduction to Dangerous Goods
- Module 12 – Aviation Security
- Module 13 – Introduction to Airline Catering and Food Service
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses