- Price TBA
- Duration 10 Days
- Location Jordan
- Aircraft weights.
- Understand the basic principles of flight related to aircraft weight and balance.
- Become familiar with terms used in the field.
- Understand and identify the various weights used in the compilation of a load-sheet.
- Construct indexes and understand their use.
- Become familiar with the design of trim charts.
- Review the standard IATA manual load-sheet and drop line trim chart and the IATA standard electronic data processed load-sheet.
- Basic theory of flight.
- Basic aircraft weight.
- Aircraft operating weight.
- Aircraft structural and limiting weights.
- Theory of balance.
- Balance theory applied to aircraft.
- Load-sheet compilation.
- Drop line trim chart and its function.
- The manual load/trim sheet and the standard IATA EDP Load/trim sheet.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- Previous Airport Services Experience
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses