- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 10 Days
- Location Jordan
- Airside and ramp safety.
- Aircraft handling operations.
- Aircraft movement.
- Turnaround plan.
- Aircraft loading functions.
- Load control functions.
- High efficiency factors.
Airside and ramp safety
- Airside safety supervision and risk assessment.
- Ramp safety regulations.
- Hazards and human factors.
Aircraft handling operations
- Ground service equipment types and operations
- Aircraft fueling interface
- Ramp to cockpit communications
- Emergency and severe weather situations
- Pre- and post-arrival inspections, procedures.
- Pushback and towing operations.
- Aircraft movement messages and delay codes.
- Pre-ight duties.
- Sequential and critical path activities.
- Disruptions and dicult working conditions.
Aircraft loading functions
- Designation of aircraft holds, bays and cabin.
- Loading, unloading, securing, build up, tagging.
- Inspection of aircraft damage.
Load control functions
- Aircraft structural loading limitations.
- Standard weights, weight control and load.
- Interpreting the LDM and CPM.
- Calculating deviations on the load sheet.
High efficiency factors
- Fullling Service Level Agreements.
- Teamwork, communication and culture.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel And Tourism Institute
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses