- Locations: Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 5 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753240
This is a TRAINAIR Plus Standardised Training Package which provides cargo agents with the necessary knowledge and skills required to accept and handle cargo appropriately in an efficient and safe manner according to the TACT Rules and other regulatory manuals i.e. Dangerous Goods Regulation (DGR) and Live Animals Regulations (LAR).
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Perform cargo acceptance
- Perform cargo build-up
- Complete export cargo documents
- Perform cargo breakdown
- Complete import cargo documents
- Perform cargo delivery
Who Should Attend
- Newly appointed Cargo Agents
- Cargo Agents with experience but without training for basic air cargo
- Sub contractors performing cargo operational activities
- Acceptance principles and requirements
- Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Special loads carried by air
- Aircraft Types and Unit Load Devices (ULD)
- Compatibility of Loads and Build-up procedures.
- Load plan/load record/cargo manifest and various documents used in the air cargo industry
- Cargo Irregularities
- Cargo Delivery
- Manuals used in the air cargo industry (TACT Rules, DGR and LAR)
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Basic English
About Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS)
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses
Cargo Management Related Questions
I just went through a course program where it says that people who can undertake the IATA Dangero...
Unanswered //Nov 30, 2017 Cargo Management, IATA