- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
Executives/Managers/Officers dealing with marketing of agricultural inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, farm machinery and equipment, animal and poultry feeds, veterinary products, biotech and environment-friendly products like bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticides.
- To equip the participants with various concepts and techniques in the professional marketing management of agricultural inputs. This includes formulation and implementation of a complete marketing strategy.
- Understanding the market environment
- Consumer behaviour
- Market segmentation
- Product management
- Brand management
- Channel management
- Rural communication and promotion
- Market research
- Logistics management
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Marketing finance
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses