- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
Software configuration management (SCM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software. This workshop introduces basic concepts of configuration management in the context of a disciplined Agile software development environment.
Participants will take an overview of SCM concepts; and tools used to empower the team. They will also receive a full demo of the lifecycle of a change request since it is requested till released.
Topics to be covered
- Introduce the basic building blocks of Agile Configuration Management, which are Issue Tracking, Version Control, CM Environment, Release Management, Traceability, Baselining, and Continuous Integration
- Demo a full cycle of a change request, and how it is managed since creation till release.
- Introduce some famous branching/merging patterns and when to use each of them.
- Software Developers
- Team leaders
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Configuration Controllers
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses