- Locations: Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
- Duration: 2 Days
Agile development methods and CMMI are often perceived to be at odds with each other. In fact, it’s not challenging to embrace both to dramatically improve business performance if we think out of the box by not expecting certain work products and when we look for the value and understand the purpose of CMMI practices rather than the evidences for the appraisal.
This workshop helps you to understand how Agile and CMMI work together in brief, and focuses on the implementation and the correct mapping approach based on a real and practical experience in Agile CMMI successful projects.
Topics to be covered
The Value of Coupling Agile and CMMI
- Concepts Behind the CMMI Model Structure and Assessment
- Overview on Agile Principles, Values and Methodology Overview
- CMMI & Agile are not Contradictory
- Approach for Implementing Both Together
Feasibility of Agile and CMMI
- Project Management
- Support Practices
- Recommendations for Filling the Gaps
About Software Engineering Competence Centre
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses