1. Course Description
This course shall The automotive aftermarket automotive industry, concerned with the manufacturing, remanufacturing, distribution, retailing, and installation of all vehicle parts, chemicals, tools, equipment and accessories for light and heavy vehicles, after the sale of the automobile by the original equipment manufacturer(OEM) to the consumer, which may or may not be manufactured by the original equipment manufacturer.
2. Who Should Attend?
- Managers from different departments in automotive field.
3. Course Objectives
At the end of the course the trainees will:
- Understand the Automotive after sales Management
- Understand the Automotive management system main benefits.
4. Course Outlines
- Automotive after sales management
- Service center manger
- Spare Parts manger
- Service advisors courses
- Technical for non technical staff
We are a training & consultation Organization who aim to Provide you with the latest and most proffessional training services in the field of Quality , Engineering and Management and other to get a better Society and human abilities and Effective .See all D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation courses