- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
This workshop introduces participants to key elements of quality improvement (QI). The session explores current approaches such as the plan, do, study, act (PDSA) model to assess improvements (using performance indicators for measuring and monitoring) and tools and techniques of organizational quality plan development. The session examines the link between an organization’s quality plan and team-based quality improvement plans. Participants will learn about performance indicators and how to use this powerful measurement tool to better focus quality improvement activities. Participants will gain knowledge and experience to enable them to use strategies and structured processes to develop meaningful indicators.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the relationship between accreditation and current approaches to quality improvement.
- Use performance measures to monitor the success of quality improvement initiatives
- Use a structured approaches to implement quality improvement initiatives
- Initiate an organization-wide quality plan
- Use quality improvement plans at the team level
- Identify key components of an indicators and its main attributes
- Explain the link between indicators and quality improvement initiatives
- Identify and apply the steps to develop and assess indicators
Why Attend this Workshop?
- Enhances the understanding of the concepts of Quality Improvement
- Provides the participants with current standards for leadership and patient care in the Quality Improvement context
Who Should Attend this Workshop?
- Managers who are using performance indicators to develop quality improvement plans
- Quality and risk managers analyzing performance indicators
- Front-line staff who collecting and reporting performance indicators
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses