- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
In this course, the students will learn the more advanced programming skills and techniques that they can use to optimize their Windows Store app and differentiate their app from other apps in the Windows Store. These advanced skills and techniques include a combination of both design and development skills. The students will also learn about supporting the apps that they have published to the Windows Store.
- Add animations and transitions in a Windows Store app to improve the user experience.
- Localize the Windows Store app UI.
- Brand the Windows Store app and improve the loading experience with a splash screen.
- Use various storage mechanisms, choose a suitable caching strategy for their Windows Store app, and use advanced file access methods.
- Create custom controls, extend template controls, and create and consume Win MD components.
- Implement the Print and Settings contracts and the Play To API.
- Work with the Push Notification Service (WNS).
- Capture media with the camera and microphone.
- Create and consume background tasks.
- Discover device capabilities, interact with devices, and act upon sensor data.
- Implement Windows Store trial licensing and in-app purchasing and advertising.
- Understand how to manage Windows authentication and web authentication in Windows Store apps.
- Diagnose problems and monitor application behavior using tracing and profiling tools and APIs.
- Module 1: Windows Store App Essentials
- Module 2: Implementing Animations and Transitions
- Module 3: Implementing Globalization and Localization
- Module 4: Branding and a Seamless User Interface
- Module 5: Advanced Data Scenarios in a Windows Store App
- Module 6: Creating Reusable Controls and Components
- Module 7: Implementing Advanced Contract Scenarios
- Module 8: The Windows Push Notification Service (WNS)
- Module 9: Capturing Media
- Module 10: Background Tasks
- Module 11: Working with Sensors and Devices
- Module 12: Generating Revenue with your App
- Module 13: Securing Windows Store App Data
- Module 14: Tracing and Profiling Windows Store Apps
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses