- Fees / Price EGP 1,700
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Heliopolis
Warehousing management plays a vital role in providing the desired level of service to the customer at the lowest possible cost. Warehousing is an important link between the producer and the customer. Improving flow of goods through a warehousing system by minimizing handling and movement can generate significant and measurable business benefits.
- Why we need warehouse?
- How do warehousing systems fit into the supply chain?
- Warehousing Functions
- What does the warehouse structure look like?
- Warehousing Equipment
- Supply Chain Problems in warehousing.
- New trend in warehousing:
- Cross Docking
- After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand fully the difference between warehousing and storage.
- Reduce costs of cargo handling and double handling.
- Become truly responsive to the customers’ needs and wants.
- Make scheduling and shop loading more efficient.
- Understand stock control and replacement.
- Fine-tune record-keeping accuracy.
Established in 1993, in Egypt, the Group is specialized in Human Resources Solutions. We_They Group has two subsidiaries; We_They and Top Business Limited. Top Business Human Resources Consultants offers Human Resources Outsourcing and Salary Administration, Human Resources Consultations and Management Development, Public and Tailored Training and Conferences & Exhibitions Management. We_They Limited offers Local and Overseas Recruitment and Assessment Centers.See all Top Business HR courses