Many of us today are moving into a significant leadership position and are facing the challenge of developing and executing strategies in complex environments. In order for organizations to create value and deliver results, strong teams must be built and internal and external relationships must be managed effectively. It is thus the leader’s mission to develop a solid action plan to enhance personal impact and meet these challenges. This Advanced Strategic Management training will help attendees build the skills needed to boost their performance in today’s business and to prepare their organizations to sustain performance in the future.
- Prepare to boost performance at individual, team and business-unit levels
- Ensure that your organization is keeping ahead in a constantly changing business environment.
- Understand how to best address your particular business challenges.
- Enhance your personal impact on strategies and change.
- Provide a clear view of the changes and challenges of the global economy.
- Enhance your capability to make the right decisions regarding budget and resources
- Strategic Management - a new focus
- The Role of strategic management
- The functions and capabilities of a strategic manager
- The Strategy Hierarchy
- Global Changes and Challenges
- Case Studies on Strategies
- The Benefits of Strategic Management
The Strategic Process
- The Strategic Process
- Understanding Strategy VS Strategic Planning
- Choosing the right strategies
- The Environmental Scan
- MBC VS SBC Strategies
- Avoiding Strategic Failures
- Examples of Strategic Successes
- Blue Ocean VS Red Ocean Strategies
- Building Value into the Value Chain
- Applying lessons learned to your organization.
Strategic Management Skills
- Thinking like a Strategic Manager
- The Leadership Capabilities of Strategic Management
- Building your Strategic Skills
- Leading others through the Strategic Process
- Examples of Strategic Leaders
- Your ability to communicate your changes
Managing the Culture & Changes
- The Significance of the Corporate Culture
- The Leaders role in Establishing the Culture
- Merger and Acquisition Strategies
- Why most M & A’s fail and how to avoid failure
- The Dynamics of Changing the culture to meet the strategies
- Team Case Study Exercise
- The Ten Elements to building the Culture
- The Dilemma of multicultural corporations
- Making the changes in strategy work
- Video Case Studies
- Preparing a Plan
- Implementing the Corporate strategies
- Evaluating & Monitoring the strategies
- The Dynamics of Strategic Execution
- Building a Leadership Legacy
- Review Exercise
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology