Microsoft Excel needs no introduction to anyone using computers. It is generally used to prepare tables that include basic calculating functions. There are very few that know the enormous number of functions, tools and options that Excel has to offer and is seldom recognized as a powerful application for analysis using statistical functions.
- Create more effective and detailed reports within a short period of time
- Do complex conditional calcJation
- Handle text, date and numeric data
- Check and resolve the errors
- Create simple macros by recording
- Understanding the Excel 2007 screen
- Conditional Functions
- Lookup Functions
- Conditional Formatting
- Working with Pivot table
- Cell Restriction
- What-if Analysis
Who Can Benefit
- Anyone using Excel with its basic functions
- MS Office Applications
- Consultant led classes including theory, tutorial exercises and lab practicals.
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheet using basic functions such as sum, max, min, average and count, using sort, autofilter, subtotal, etc.
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology